Coaching for High Potentials
Leadership Development Program
This program is meant for you if you are:
- An aspiring leader or someone who wants to better understand yourself in personal and professional contexts
- Passionate about your growth and development
- Curious about how to make the most of your talents and abilities
The Discovery Program typically extends between six (6) to nine (9) months, depending on your unique situation and desired outcomes.
- Initial Private Strategy Session Inventory, Report, and Debrief Session
- Up to six (6) Assessments and Inventories
- Personal Copies of Recommended Books
- Two (2) Customized Development Plans (Initial and at Program Conclusion)
- Unlimited Emails
- Weekly or Biweekly Private 1-to-1 Coaching Sessions
Participation in the Discovery Program provides several benefits, including:
- Improved ability to make conscious choices about how to pursue a rewarding career
- Greater understanding of how to respond to challenges you’re facing
- Increased focus, motivation, direction, and ability to make meaningful changes in your life
Hi-Po Leadership Development Program for Organizations
Are you interested in identifying and developing the most talented individuals within your organization?
Our Discovery High Potentials Leadership Development Program is customizable for a larger pool of individuals to aid in talent selection and development.
Additional benefits of this program include:
- Increased ability to make effective promotions to top level positions with your organization
- Reduced time, energy, and finances invested in evaluating employees for leadership roles
- Reduced turnover among your top talent
- Increased skill level and behavioral competencies among your up-and-comers
If you’re tired of worrying about how to grow the leaders who will advance your organization into the future, fret no more. We can objectively evaluate and coach your best and brightest – and ensure they move forward into the right in your organization rather than searching elsewhere.
Are You a Hi-Po?
There are arguably a litany of factors that differentiate high potentials from the average individual.